23 May 2017

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel



I have to admit that I've never been the someone that used nail polishes, well not until recently anyway. Now that I've started growing my nails out, I've started to enjoy painting my nails a lot more.  There have been a couple of times I've had my nails done professionally, however there's just something super therapeutic about doing your own nails. 

I've tried a variety of different polishes, ranging from drugstore to high end. At the moment my favourite stands with the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel. It's slightly more on the expensive side but I think it's definitely worth it. When it comes to purchase your Revlon Gel Envy Polishes you'll want to purchase a base colour. This is your base coat and colour in one. Perfect for cutting down the steps it takes when it comes to painting your nails. Your next coat will be the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat. This is your top coat and what will leave your nails looking and feeling like you've just got your nails freshly done at the salon. 

"Create salon quality colour in 38 vibrant colours with our revolutionary two step system. Brush on the base + colour in one, and then finish with the protective ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat for superior strength. Together, they create vivid colour, diamond-like shine and gorgeous life-resistant wear". 

I currently own two shades, one in Up In Charms and the other in Checkmate. They are both such gorgeous shades, in fact all the shades in the collection are stunning. They apply beautifully  leaving a smooth finish and a long lasting wear. 

B x



No comments:

Post a Comment