13 December 2016

My Summer No Lipstick, Lipstick

Summer is great for bold, bright lip products however sometimes I find myself wanting to tone it down a little but still have that touch of colour that says screams summer. When it comes to the formulas of all kinds of lip products, I will generally reach for something that is light & moisturising, nothing that is to thick or drying on the lips. Obviously, I am absolutely all for wearing whatever colour lip you want, at whatever time of the year you want. 

These are just a few of the shades from my collection that have a really beautiful light & moisturising formula & are perfect shade for minimal makeup look as well as achieving that no lipstick, lipstick look. The  four lip products that I have chosen can either be paired together or worn on there own. I’ve chosen two glosses & two lipsticks from my collection that I enjoy wearing the in middle of summer when not wearing my favourite lip balm. 


Lipsticks 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Moss in #16. Rimmel has some amazing lipsticks with beautiful formulas & a variety of gorgeous shades. #16 is a beautiful slightly more pink, peachy shade. It has a beautiful moisturising formula & if applied with a lip brush, can be slightly more of a natural shade. 

Maybelline Colour Whisper in #60 Petal Rebel. Maybelline also have an amazing variety of lipstick collections with some truely beautiful shades. The reason why this is one of my favourite summer lipsticks is because the formula is so incredibly moisturising. The lipstick formula is also quite sheer but it’s quite nice to reach for something sheer every once in awhile. #60 Petal Rebel is quite a neon pink, like a bright barbie pink but because it’s quite sheer it can be blended gorgeously if you’re wanting something slightly more natural. 


Glosses
Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Elixir Lip Lacquer in #60 Nude Illusion & #100 Petal Plush. Now these so some of my favourite glosses, the apply beautiful on the lips & beautifully over other lipstick products. #60 Nude Illusion & #100 Petal Plush are the perfect shades for summer. You can wear them on there own for a subtle look or apply over your favourite summer lipstick for extra colour & gloss. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment