22 November 2016

Ladies Who Lunch Podcast; Ingrid Nilsen & Cat Valdes


Podcasts are great if you’re wanting something to play in the background while doing your skincare or makeup, even cleaning your room. I listen to a variety of different podcasts & ‘Ladies Who Lunch’ by Ingrid Nilsen & Cat Valdes has been one of my absolute favourites recently. If you watches these ladies on YouTube & love there content then I think you’ll love their podcast too. Both Ingrid & Cat are so genuine, down to earth & super easy to listen to as they talk about a variety of topics. 

Ladies Who Lunch explores topics often left out of polite conversations. Join in with Ingrid & Cat, with their dialogue about sex, relationships, social phobias & more as they approach life dilemmas with compassion & a sense of humour. New episodes every week gives you the opportunity for you to get involved with new conversations regularly & to learn something new. There are currently 33 episodes of ‘Ladies Who Lunch’ so let me know in the comment below which episode is currently your favourite & if you don’t already listen to ‘Ladies Who Lunch’, head over & have a listen to an episode & let me know what you think! I also would love for you to leave any Podcast recommendations because I'm always looking for new content to listen to. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment